Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You Got Mail

I received a bunch of mail upon my return to my home camp. Here's a quick, consolidated thank-you list:
Kim, got the mass amount of snacks and the Xbox game. The fudge made it mostly intact and is now recuperating in the freezer. Thanks for all of the "lickies and chewies". I got a serious head rush after swallowing too many wasabi peas at once!
Maarten, got the converter (you're right, it is HEAVY) and will put it to good use shortly... I'm switching bunks and moving out of the swamp soon to my own bunk 15 feet away. I'll need a new converter over there, so thanks.
Dad and Mom, got the valentine's day cards. I especially liked what dad had to write. It's a whole different deal being on the other side of the father-son fence for a change.
Supplies for Soldiers also sent a care package with some candy and hand-written notes. Good, salt-of-the-earth folks at Supplies for Soldiers. They're HQ is Paso Robles near home.
That's all I can remember. Thanks again for all the mail. I appreciate it more than I can say here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home