Friday, January 27, 2006

Still Out

I'm still out on my off-post mission. I've been working hard on fielding a brand new computer system that I had a large part in developing. It's a long process, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I should be out here another 7 to 10 days.
It's not too bad here. Although I live in a tent, it's a large tent and I have it mostly to myself. I keep getting house guests from my unit as they pass through here. One has been stranded for two days so far trying to get on a plane up north.
Sarema and Hunter should be on their way to Hawaii shortly. Sarema was able to hook up a free flight and a free stay on Maui... how's that for cool?
Hunter's one well-traveled baby. He's probably logged more air miles in his 10 months that I did in my first 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home