Monday, February 20, 2006

Blogging from the rack

It's about time we got something working in this area, but the the wireless internet in the barracks isn't fully functional yet. The service is functional enough, however, that I am typing this from my new bunk. fyi, I moved out of the swamp, about 20 feet away, to ease the crowded conditions there and get some more elbow room for myself. My former boss moved up near the offices on post, so I was next in line for his bunk. Now I don't have to share bunkbeds with anyone and I get two lockers to store my stuff in (instead of just one).
I left my XboX360 hooked up in the swamp, though, because we are all used to sharing it, the TV, and the refrigerator. I'm still able to hang out in the swamp and play video games like I used to. Once a swamp-mate, always a swamp-mate, I guess.
Speaking of hootch-mates, my new roommate is the chaplain. So far, everything is working out fine with the new arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home