Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Harvest Moon


Harvest Moon
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
I'm at my temporary assignment for the next couple of weeks. Here's a shot of the harvest moon rising over the tents.
Funny enough, a couple of people have emailed me thinking that my extended off-post mission was either back to the states or back to the place with the hot tub. Sha!
I guess I brought those questions on myself with my good fortune last month, but there are no hot tubs in this picture or within 30 miles, for that matter... and it is freezing cold here. It's in the high 30's low 40's at night, so it's good to be in a heated tent.
Anyhow, the internet cafe here is full of folks most of the time (I waited 30 minutes to get this spot) but I will try to keep everyone up to date on my travels.
...still no hot tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home