Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Me and W... Separated at birth?


George and Rob
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Back home, Art found a website that runs facial recognition software on a picture you provide and compares it with famous people. Kathy, another one of my co-workers back home, put the Macanudo picture in there to see who I look like. Apparently, facial recognition software thinks I look like my Commander in Chief. Fine with me, but I think the software is just concentrating on my ears.
My mom is not W.'s biggest fan, so I can just see her rolling her eyes at this post.
In case you are interested, the website is here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there!!! You were not separated at birth from anyone--but especially not from Dub U. Besides he is closer to my age than yours(he, of course, is older). It is a mystery to me how I could have given birth to one Republican, much less that politician. You are MUCH better looking than he is, and, except for your politics MUCH smarter!! We love you and miss you alot---stay safe and keep posting. I check every day!!

Love, Mom

11:33 PM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home