Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Speaking of Double Double


Double Double
Originally uploaded by Kim Wooldridge.
My sister, Kim, got herself a flickr account and posted some pictures from her trip to Morro Bay this past weekend. She flew down to the Bay Area, got a rental car, and drove to SLO to see Sarema and Hunter for the weekend. Along the way, she stopped at an In N Out for one of my favorite foods. My mouth is still watering from looking at this picture.
She has a couple more good pictures I'll link to later... or you can check out her photostream for yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisha Oksner said...

VERY impressive photos! I am not much of a burger fan, but the pic of the Double Double had my mouth watering!

All of us in Sarema & Hunter's mom's group are counting down until the cruise, too! We're all excited FOR you guys!

2:43 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home