Saturday, April 08, 2006

Staying Occupied

Been trying to stay occupied to make the time go faster. We're down to a little over a month before the R&R cruise.
Dave and I just polished off Season 3 of 24. I had watched most of the episodes with Sarema two years ago, but it was cool to see all of them in order over a week's time.
I finished 24 just in time because my good buddy Ron squared me away with the lastest XboX 360 game, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. I just got it today and have played enough to know that it is tough but fun. Thanks, Ron.
I have some "mandatory fun" I have to run off to, so this post will be short.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you got the game. It's good that you still have your priorities in line and went to watch the NE cheerleaders instead of camping out in the hooch to play the 360 :)

Ron

5:17 AM, April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the cheerleaders in between sessions of the 360. The Ghost Recon game rocks, dude. Thanks!

6:33 AM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home