Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend

The weekend here is really only one day: Sunday. We work the other six days of the week, so I try to relax as much as possible on my one day off.
I decided to go retro on my old XBoX and played some 1980's video games that Kim sent me for Xmas. I played 1985's Gauntlet ("Blue Valkyrie needs food badly"), 1982's Joust, 1986's Rampart, and 1985's Rampage (this one I used to play down at the Straw Hat pizza during lunch my freshman year in high school). Much nostalgia and fun.
I got the Easter package that Mom and Dad sent. The camouflage Easter basket and camouflage Easter eggs were a nice touch, but I'm looking forward to digging into the giant chocolate egg they sent. And no, I didn't open the cards, yet. I'm waiting for Easter.
I read a little and played some Madden football on XboX with Dave. Other than that, it was a very boring day filled with various chores.
Sarema tells me that Hunter's birthday went well on Thursday. They had 10-ish babies (with their parents) over for cake and then went out to a birthday dinner. Hunter was even in a good mood all day, so that's always a plus. She says she'll post pictures on Hunter's website soon. Speaking of the website, go there and check out the fourth entry from the top. Check out Hunter playing with the toilet paper... the look on his face is a riot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisha Oksner said...

Hi Rob,
You may not remember me; we met briefly at the Babycare Basics class right after Hunter was born and before my son, Jayden, was born. We were in the Kathy Tuck lamaze group right after yours and we saw your birth video. Anyway, Sarema and I are in the same mom's group and I thought you would want to see some pics I took from the birthday party:

http://tinyurl.com/qgaow

Cheers,
Trisha Oksner

9:08 PM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home