Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jonesing


WFFC exit
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Since I started skydiving in 1997, this deployment is the longest I have gone without leaping from an aircraft while in flight. I keep looking up at the sky wishing that I could be freeflying in it or gliding through it in my wingsuit. My last jump was a two-way with Sarema.
The jonesing is only going to get worse as I don't anticipate jumping again for at least the next eight months (hopefully sometime in september).

BTW, this photo made it into the United States Parachute Association's Parachutist magazine (Oct 04 edition), but it's really special to me because this was one of Hunter's 41 jumps while growing inside Sarema's tummy. (in the picture, she is just leaving the aircraft)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home