Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve

My wife Sarema's family celebrates Christmas on New Year's, but it's also pretty much an annual family reunion. All her brothers, cousins, aunts, and uncles meet up at her Grandmother's house in Northern California for a couple days of festivities and tradition.
She's up there now with Hunter and I wish I could be with them to share these times. I was also looking forward to seeing her aunt Inky's face when she opened our gift to her. Maybe someone can get a picture.
Have fun ringing in the new year, Sarema! I hope you get lots of Winnie the Pooh gifts... and please don't forget to send me your chocolate letter "S."

Meanwhile, back in the desert, I will ring in the new year by going on a secret mission tonite. I'll write more about it later, but I'm glad to say goodbye to 2005. It's been a rough year and I'm looking forward to reuniting with my family in 2006.

Happy New Year everybody!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well Rob! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Love,

Jocey and Terry

3:16 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!
Here's to 2006, may it be a happy and fulfilling new year for you, Sarema, and Hunter. Thanks for carring the torch for us all.
I sure hope you didn't get caught on your "secret mission" last night, otherwise you may be put on double secret probation.

Ron

3:15 AM, January 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
I love your web blogs and pictures. It's so neat to see how well and happy your life has turned out. I hope that you are safe on your mission so that you can return to your family safely. I just googled your name for fun and discovered you are a dad! Congratulations to you and yours. Happy New Year!
Mary Ann Domanska (Opp)
If you care to reply I'm at mdomanska@aol.com

4:26 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home