Friday, December 23, 2005

The Holiday Season


Saying goodbye again
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
It really doesn't feel like Christmas-time around here. Walking around, there's some Christmas music in the background and I have my USB Christmas Tree on the desk, but mostly it's still Groundhog Day everyday.
It should be a time with family, but it's really just more of keeping our nose to the gridstone and trying to make time pass quicker.
To my friends and family, I wish I could be there with you (especially the kid in the picture). I'll be there next year and it'll mean so much more, having missed out this year.

Sing it, Bing...
I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me.
Please have snow and mistletoe
and presents on the tree.

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home