Monday, December 19, 2005

My Trips


ahhhh
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
I'm still trying to fight off jet lag, but here's a quick rundown of where I went in early december...
I went down to Qatar for a business meeting and ended up staying there for 4 days of R&R with Ron. In addition to watching the Army/Navy game, I found a nearby hot tub and was able to take in several soaks.
I got a call while in Qatar informing me that I needed to go back to the East Coast for a couple of meetings. I was scheduled to leave for the east coast on the day after I returned from Qatar. The plane was delayed, but I finally made it out of Kuwait and back to Washington DC for the meetings. I was able to see some family while I was there, so that was a blessing, and I got accomplished what I needed to do on the business side. I was in DC for 4 days and then hopped a plane back to here.
That's the quick and dirty version, but I'm still recovering from all that travelling. If I had to do it all over again right now, I would, though. (see the picture to understand part of the reason)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob,
That looks comfy. Jacuzzi and a beer, can't get much better than that! All that desert and not a lick of tan... I can send over your speedo if you'd like.

Take care,
Rick

11:03 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home