Monday, September 26, 2005

Inside Starbucks


Inside_Starbucks.JPG
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
As Art (my employee from back home at USPFO) commented "you're sipping on Starbucks mocha-whatevers and I'm still making my own coffee in the morning...unfair. When do I get to go to 'war?'"
So for you Art, this is what the inside of our Starbucks looks like... Just like every other Starbucks I've been to in the world. The floor tile, the lighting, the furniture, everything. Just the same as back in the states.
This was taken right after we first arrived in country. Just so you know, I have only been back once since then. I'm not a Starbucks or coffee addict, but i have regular Starbucks patrons working for me.
The only thing this Starbucks doesn't have is wireless internet. I suppose it's crowded enough already.
There you go... all you ever wanted to know about the Kuwaiti Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home