Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wireless Soon?

Sorry for the light posting these last few days. We'd been told that the barracks next door was getting monthly-fee wireless internet access day before yesterday, then it was yesterday, now it's today or Monday. I have some posts saved on my apple laptop in the barracks and was hoping to post from the comfort of my own rack. You see, I got a wireless repeater to bounce the signal from their barracks to our barracks until our internet access can be installed ina couple weeks.
So, until I get to post from my rack, here's the latest...
Things are starting to slow down. It's only been a month, but our workload of setting up and repairing computers is slowing. It's also getting a little cooler. It's probably only around 105 degrees at the height of the day now. Add in that most of us are getting used to the heat and this place has finally become tolerable temperature-wise.
I'm going to try for another iChat session tonite with Sarema and Hunter. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.
More blogging to follow soon. Stay tuned for pictures of Dave's clubhouse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home