Monday, September 26, 2005

All Some of the comforts of home

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post anything to the blog because I was running around buying and selling stuff. We sold our old TV that I picked up a month ago for $40. They were having a garage sale for all the departing units and I unloaded the TV because it had no headphone jack. I was tired of having to play XboX with the sound turned all the way down cause many people in my barracks are on a different sleep schedule. So, Jim, John, Dave, and I all pitched in and bought a used mini-fridge and a new dual-voltage TV. Neither of these appliances are going to come home with us, but they'll serve us well while we are here. After buying these things, Dave and I promptly stocked the new fridge with lowenbreau near-beer and watched "the Bourne Identity" on the new TV. The new TV has a headphone jack and I bough a 4-way splitter so everyone in the Swamp can watch TV as loud as we want without disturbing our neighbors. The new TV also has an S-Video port so that I can display photos from my Ipod Photo on the 27" screen. We're pretty comfy in the Swamp now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home