Monday, September 19, 2005

Madonna Mountain


MadonnaMountain.JPG
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
This picture of Rick, Terry, and me was taken on top of Madonna Mountain (really it's named "Cerro San Luis," but nobody calls it that) in SLO during my block leave prior to leaving for Kuwait. Terry drove all the way up from Orange County to see me before I left. We hiked up the mountain and shared some beers to toast my departure.
Later that night Rick, Cali, Terry, and Jocey all pitched in to watch Hunter while Sarema and I enjoyed a night out together. I'll post a picture of how that went... soon.
Rick is travelling all over the place this coming month (to include Australia), so he probably won't see this pic. Cali will have to dig it out of the blog for him when he returns. (btw, Cali... let me know how your trip to Spain went)
It's nice to have such good friends helping out Sarema back home while I'm gone. I just wanted to say, "thanks, guys."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home