Monday, July 25, 2005

Christmas in July


Let it Snow
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Well, not really Christmas.
I'll bet you that I'll be wishing for some snow to come cool down Kuwait when I get there in about three weeks. Tomorrow, the low in Kuwait will be 95 degrees with a high of 120. Whew!
This picture of me, one of my best buds, Randy, and his wife, Cyndi, was taken in January, 2005. I went out to Virgina for Randy's graduation from the DEA academy and we took this picture in a snowstorm on the national mall. It was on this trip to the east coast that I was notified I would spend 18 of the first 19 months of my son's life away from home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times. thanks for coming out the the graduation bro. It definately meant alot to me to have you there...

Hoov

10:28 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home