Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gargling with Cayenne Pepper?

These people swear that Gargling with Cayenne Powder Cures Sore or Strep Throat
We think the best remedy on this page for a sore throat (whether viral, bacterial or strep) is cayenne pepper. You may still need to continue the remedy for 2 - 3 days to see final results, so be patient! This remedy works when antibiotics do not and is excellent for those weird sore throats that don't seem to go away after 4 weeks (the ones that possibly lead to chronic fatigue syndrome). This remedy works so well (and so fast), you will probably grow bored reading all the positive reader feedback below!
I guess I'll give it a try the next time I have a sore throat, but it sounds little fishy to me.
hat tip to My Financial Journey via Digg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home