Monday, March 05, 2007

Baseboard

I have met Satan and he is baseboard/tackstrip removal.
I think each of my fingers has some cut or impact damage from trying to pull up all of that stuff yesterday. I spent the entire day from 9am to 11pm demolishing carpet, padding, vinyl flooring and baseboard/tackstrip. At least I got to use some of the stuff in my combat lifesaver bag when I accidentally pierced my finger with the sharp end of the crowbar.
The tile guys and the painters are in there now. I hope this all works out and that it looks wonderful when we're done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see it all--I am sure that it will be beautiful! I took up all the staples when we took up the carpet before we laid the Pergo here and it took days before my knees stopped hurting. Can't wait to see you all--show my picture to Hunter so he remembers me. Tell him we will go to the beach next week!! Pet the baby nice!! Mom

11:04 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home