Friday, March 16, 2007

Getting Settled

Moving truck - $800
New Mortage - $464000
Hunter running around outside in the back yard without Sarema having to watch him constantly - Priceless
We moved in on Monday and I took Tuesday and Wednesday off to tackle some of the myriad honey-do's that resulted from the move. I even got to spend some more quality time with the floor by crawling around on my hands and knees to moisture-seal 1,000 square feet of grouted tile. yes, it's just as fun as it sounds.
Pictures of the new floor and our layout to follow as soon as I can get our 19-port network installed in the house. we have limited internet connectivity right now and it's killing me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine! Hang in there,
Robbieboy!

6:51 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home