Monday, May 29, 2006

Starting off with the best

I figured it would be appropriate to kick off the first of the cruise photos with the best photo of Hunter so far (In my opinion). Sarema took this great photo of Hunter enjoying the ride in a water taxi in Venice. It really captures something very rare these days. Pure joy on someone's face. He's really a very happy kid.
It's our last night in Barcelona and I secured a wireless connection to upload photos and download iTunes movies before returning to Kuwait. Sarema and Hunter fly home to CA tomorrow. I'll fly back to Kuwait a day later. It's been a great R&R... I wish I didn't have to say goodbye again, even if it's only for two months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending the pictures so quickly. We loved seeing all of them. You ALL look wonderful!! And very happy!! I like you clean shaven best--but I guess it was fun not to shave for a little while. And did my eyes deceive me or is that my precious and beautiful grandson holding a beer bottle?? Corrupted by his father so quickly!! The pictures were terrific. We are thinking of you today on Memorial Day and so glad that you get to spend this day with your family! Love, Mom

5:16 PM, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home