Sunday, May 14, 2006

Posting from 30,000 feet

This was so cool, I just had to do it...
I bought an hour of wireless service here on the Luftansa flight to Frankfurt. I'm surfing along at a respectable 84 kbps, over twice the average of the internet cafe back at my camp (which is good, because the price is twice as much, too)
This is my first post from a moving aircraft; Too cool an opportunity to pass up. Wish I was jumping out of it instead, but that'll have to wait a few more months.
I'll be landing in Germany in about an hour. I hope to see Sarema and Hunter about three hours after that.
Prost!
update: Everything went as planned in Frankfurt, including meeting up with Sarema and Hunter. I was even able to get a beer at 7 am. Gosh, I LOVE Germany.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisha Oksner said...

Wish someone was at the airport to get a shot of you, Sarema and Hunter meeting up again.

Your fan base sends good thoughts for a fantastic cruise - and can't wait for photos and more entries!

10:04 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home