Thursday, November 17, 2005

ThinkGeek

ThinkGeek.com always has some great stuff for the technology lifestyle. I decided to put together a list and get some techno-love sent over here to the desert. I opened it up to the entire Geek squad so we could save on shipping. Here's what we bought:
USB Christmas Tree for my desk during the holidays
'Geek' Badge Holder because i have to wear a badge into "secure areas"
Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers... sticker for a haxor I know
Ethernet Crossover Adapter (for the boss)
Ethernet Loopback Jack (also for the boss)
'No, I will not fix your computer' sticker
'No, I will not fix your computer' T-Shirt
'No, I will not fix your computer' Travel Mug
(see a pattern?)
Two Nostromo SpeedPad N52s for the PC gamers on the Geek Squad.
DiscHub because I have 10 loose CDs on my desk at any given time
Version 2.0 tshirt for Hunter. I'll give it to him when I see him in six months.
... and finally, various t-shirts for SGT Torres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home