Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gettin' Chilly


Jacket Weather
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Since I always gripe about the heat, I thought I would let everyone know that things are looking up. The temperature has been steadily dropping over the last couple of weeks. It's been increasingly chilly in the morning and this morning it was in the low 60's (very chilly when you've been living around 90/100 all the time). I even broke out the black fleece jacket that I was issued when we arrived in country.
The daytime highs are in the mid 80s, so the fleece ends up on the back of my chair pretty early in the day.
So, overall, the temperature is pretty pleasant. Now I guess I'll just have to gripe about the lack of wireless internet in the barracks. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home