Monday, September 12, 2005

Addict in Training


Addict in Training
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Jim, my lawyer roommate, was asked by lawyers in Baghdad to go north to join them and work as a big cheese in the section that deals with detainees (bad guys). He wasn't able to convince the powers-that-be to let him go, but that's ok by me. I like having him around. He's funny, for a lawyer. In fact, he might not be a lawyer much longer when he gets back to the states. Before getting sent on this deployment, he was up for a judical appointment in Sacramento. He still insists that we all call him "your honor," though. :-)
Jim approached me right when we first got into country and asked, "Can you show me how to play XboX?"
"Well, Jim, you don't 'play XboX,' you play games on the Xbox."
That was the beginning of the end for him and now he is an XboX addict-in-training as you can see by the photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From: Michelle McFetridge
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:39 PM
To: Mcfetridge , James MAJ 115th ASG HQ
Subject: Re: 15 seconds


Very cute - I am glad you have some good friends. I can tell Rob is a good person - even if he did get you hooked! Is this the reason for the extra savings account?

4:12 AM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home