Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two Months


s42258ca113241_8.jpg
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
Wow, I can't believe it's been two months since I posted to my blog. Everyone's probably stopped checking it by now.
Between my three jobs (IT Manager, Battalion Commander, and Daddy) I don't have a lot of time to post these days. The kids are growing so fast that I'd rather spend all my spare time with them than get on an blog. You can see for yourself in the picture here how fast they're growing.
Hunter and Sarah are both in the late stages of potty training and sometimes it seems like they're going to be in high school tomorrow.
So lets do some catching up:
Spent Christmas here with my sister, her husband, and my parents. Then moved to NorCal for a week with Sarema's extended family.
In January, I took a solo 1200 mile tour of California in our RV, attending various army guard functions and my monthly drill. Sarema and I also got to do some jumping at skydive Monterey Bay for the first time in about 5 months.
In February, I went back up to the bay area for drill and then spent a week at a computer security class in Sacramento.
It's good to be home now, if only for a couple of days. On Wednesday, I'm flying to Georgia to commission one of the new lieutenants in my battalion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still checking your blog on a regular basis. Glad to have you back! Love, Mom

11:46 PM, February 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home