Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Battalion Commander


New Battalion Commander
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
I finally tracked down the official photographer for my change of command in October. This is one of the 8 photos that I uploaded to my flickr account if you want to see more.
the man on the left of the photo is Colonel David Baldwin, my brigade commander and boss. The man on the far right of the photo is First Sergeant Rick Munoz, my former first sergeant in Charlie Battery five years ago. He's about to be promoted to battalion Command Sergeant Major and we'll be a command team again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

I was going through some "old stuff" and came across your blog address. Congrat's on taking command of your battalion and on the command team reunion!

9:26 PM, December 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home