Monday, February 18, 2008

Lots O' Pictures


Sarah in the Park
Originally uploaded by Rob Wooldridge.
We basically just hung out this whole holiday weekend and had family time. I took my camera along and got lots of great pictures that you can see on my flickr account. In related news, I'll be able to take even more pictures now that I have finally ordered a new Canon 400D, aka the Rebel xTi. Kim's wedding is the event pushing me over the edge. I'm looking forward to almost double the amount of pixels per shot and an improved host of features (like better autofocus) from my current Digital Rebel. I also bought another CF card to capture all the highlights of our time in the UK. Only a little over two weeks before we take off for London; we're very excited.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!!! I loved them all!! The one of Sarema is really good and ,of course, your children are sooo beautiful! Can't wait to see you in London--
MOM

10:18 PM, February 18, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, those are some seriously cute pictures. Joc and I went through the slideshow and were chuckling about your great kids.

6:35 PM, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home