Friday, May 25, 2007

Don't Forget

I'm sitting here in the Knoxville airport, waiting for a plane to take me home to my family. I've had longer separations from them, but I'm still as anxious as ever to hold the other 3 Wooldridges close.
When you're enjoying your day off on Monday, please don't forget why we have that day. It's been a rough year for the guys and girls fighting over there and we've taken a lot of casualties lately trying to squeeze out a victory before Congress declares a surrender.
Please take a moment to remember those who gave their lives and why they fought. Regardless if you think this war is worth their lives, the point is that they thought it was worth it. Thank God that my day is in November, the day for those who served and did come back. Monday is their day because they didn't come back.
Thanks Baldo and all the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

A sincere thank you to you, my wife's cousin, and everyone else who has given their courage and bravery. I like that we have a day like Memorial Day, though, we should pay our respects and honor those who gave their lives every day.

2:30 PM, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home