Thursday, April 19, 2007

MAJ W. will be out of the office for a few weeks

My wife, Sarema, just gave birth to our daughter, Sarah, at 1828 tonite after 2.5 hours of labor and only 15 minutes after we got to the hospital.
I'll be completely out of the loop for a couple days and I'm taking 4 weeks leave starting tomorrow as previously planned. I'll have my blackberry and will pop in to the office for various crucial meetings during my leave. I'll be at my house, so don't be afraid to call my cell if you need to speak to me about something.
In accordance with the chain of sucession published on the portal, LT Vaquera will be in charge; she and Alex will pick up the slack for me while I'm gone. You all know my intent, so plan to drive on with all the scheduled activities without me for awhile.
Thanks for your support,
Rob
--------------------------
MAJ Rob Wooldridge
(Sent from my BlackBerry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home