Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Countdown continues

Only eighteen days until I meet up with Sarema and Hunter in Venice, Italy. I can't wait to see them for the first time in five months and spend two weeks together. Also, I'm very excited to finally visit the places that I have been reading and hearing about all my life like Venice, Athens, Istanbul, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseille, Barcelona.

For those who are interested, here's our planned itinerary. Each location is preceeded by the date(s) in May:
15 Meet up in Frankfurt and travel to Venice
16 Venice, Italy
17 Depart Venice
18 At Sea, no port call
19 Athens (Piraeus), Greece
20 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
21 Istanbul, Turkey
22 Mykonos, Greece
23 At Sea, no port call
24 Naples/Capri, Italy
25 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
26 Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy
27 Marseille (Provence), France
28-30 Barcelona, Spain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home