Thursday, October 04, 2007

Timely Information

A couple of days ago, on the October 1st, I got this timely email from Amazon:
Finish the Fight! Halo 3 Is Here
Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased "Halo" products at Amazon.com, you might be interested to know that "Halo 3" is out. The epic saga continues in the anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed "Halo" series.
Interested? Duh.
I had already been standing in line for a hour when the clock struck 12:01 am on September 25th and Halo 3 finally went on sale. I promptly drove home and played online with Ron until just before the sun came up.
so now Amazon emails me six days later to tell me that the game of the year is available. Somewhere in there, they also let me know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home