Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Home for a Year

It's been exactly one year since I left Kuwait and landed back on American soil. I can't believe how fast it's gone by, especially when I think about how slow the previous year felt. Being away from my family make every day seem like a month, but on the bright side, it gave me perspective; now I try hard to cherish every day I have with them. This time around with Sarah, I'll get to see her grow up from the get-go.
To celebrate, I'm going to take down the counter on the right side of the blog that has been tracking my days of "quality time" since I returned. It's (still) good to be home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

And, it's been one year since your dad last posted as well :o)


Maybe I should start blogging a little more before next thing I know, a year has gone by since my last post.

8:06 AM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home